The first zigzag up a mountain is in the books for a couple of our friends here in Engelberg. On Saturday soon certified Mountain guide Robert Lonnell and Jonas Engelin fought their way up the untracked Jochpass and yesterday Lee and Richard kick turned their way up from Trübsee to Stand.
The conditions were cold, but still sharky. The snow machines are therefor working around the clock to set a better base for the pistes. Our glacier is open again from Saturday the 16th and hopefully Stand – Trübsee will join in and be ready for take off! Yieeppie!
- 4th – 15th of November – Glacier closed for maintenance.
- 16th of November – Glacier open for skiing again!
- 16th November – 6th December – Brunni might open on weekends for skiing if we have enough snow.
- 16th November – Stand -Trübsee 2222m Open for Skiing.
- Between 3rd – 12th December – Jochpass
- 6th December – New Engstlen 6-seat chairlift opens! Yay!
Snow depth Mountain (slope, 3.020m): 70 cm
Snow depth Village (1.050m): 5
Snow condition: Hard, partially spring snow
Latest snowfall: 7th November
Avalanche alert level: 2-3
Weather and Conditions
- METEO BLUE Weather info Engelberg
- SLF AVALANCHE bulletin and Snowpack
// Ski Lodge Team