Are you our new team member?
- Permanent Position (80%) until mid April 2020.
Ski Lodge Engelberg is a mountain lodge, founded by two skiing friends who aimed to create the ultimate place to stay on a mountain holiday. Today people who love the mountain as much as we do come here from all over the world. We are passionate about local knowledge of the village and mountain, staff who love service as much as the surrounding nature, gourmet cuisine and quirky design. So far, it has been an exciting journey, and we are eager to keep on developing and renew ourselves together with our staff.
The place to be
The Bar at Ski Lodge is our friendly meetingplace in the hotel. From the kitchen, our chefs send out everything from a “Michelin quality” starter to a hamburger or a local cheese platter. It is the heart and pulse of the hotel together with the our pride and joy Brasserie Konrad, and is very much appreciated by both travelers and locals. Our cocktail list and Avec/ Drink List is of high quality and the producers are hand picked to fit our style. We put a lot of love into the food and drinks and have aeround 100 persons coming for both after ski and dinner on a busy night.
We will be looking for:
- True unconditional love of the mountains and outdoors.
- Strong service experience.
- Basic knowledge in German and fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Customer service skills.
- Previous IT skills to work with computerized booking and payment systems (Cashmachines).
- A friendly and professional manner.
- Be able to handle stress and be well-organized.
- Have minimum basic knowledge of wine and spirits.
- Have minimum basic knowledge of food and a high interest in learning more about food and cocktails.
Working hours include evenings and weekends but are mostly during weekends.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing with guests on a daily basis.
- Being a good team member.
- Cleaning in and around the bar, terrace.
- Preparing bills and taking payments.
- Dealing with special requests from guests.
- Helping out in the restaurant at times.
- Giving the guests a good experience in the bar area.
- Taking food orders from guests.
- Go out and enjoy the mountain at least 3 times per week!
Please submit your application asap as a selection is on going.
For more information, please contact our recruiting office.
// The Ski Lodge Team