Welcome to a camp for mountain people, ski tourers, and freeriders. We at Ski Lodge Engelberg put together a 3 day camp for everyone who wants to take their off-piste skiing experience a step further by adding mountain safety knowledge. You will get a proper introduction to ski-touring, equipment management, and touring decision-making. All of this so that you can enjoy and embrace skiing in its purest form, earning every turn of it!
Experience & Level Needed for the Camp.
Be able to ski off-piste in variable conditions, better in control rather than fast. Good physics to be able to ski tour for approximately 3 hours.
- 4 nights accommodation in a shared room
- Breakfast buffet with all your favourites
- 3 days of skiing with a certified Mountain Guide
- 3 days ski pass
- 4 Evenings with our delicious 3-course Skier’s Dinner
Equipment you will need for the camp.
- Freeride skis & Poles (Ski Waist between 102-118 mm)
- Touring skis & Poles (touring binding, skins)
- Ski boots with walking mode
- Helmet, goggles
- Beanie, 2x gloves – thin and thick, sunglasses
- Water bottle / Thermos
- Avalanche equipment (Avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe)
- Backpack (preferable: airbag or abs backpack)
Ps. Do you need to rent equipment? No Worries! Just let us know when you book and we will help you out.
Start: Wednesday 13th of January at 20.00
End: Sunday 17th of January after breakfast.
CHF 1050 per person in shared room
Welcome // Ski Lodge Engelberg Team